- Press [F5] to refresh to latest pages
Your Internet browser might not show the latest update
How to Install or Upgrade Versus
1) Download Firebird and install it using all the defaults
2) If it is a new PC : install the empty database (it will not overwrite any existing database)
3) Download Versus and install it
4) Call Noreen ( see “Support” page ) when you reach the “Register Software” screen
if it is not installed already. ! Use all the defaults during installation. !
Versus requires Firebird. Once installed, Firebird should always be ready running in the background as soon as the computer is switched on
Install Firebird (the 32-bit version, NOT 64-bit). Handles 64- and 32-bit Windows, and Windows 7, 8 and 10
If you do not have any data yet: install an empty database. It will not overwrite any exisitng database.
Versus Software keys always expire a few days into the new year, to allow teachers to start preparing data before the school starts
PLEASE ! ! Make regular backups (under Manage Data) of your database
Versus comes with 16 Templates, courtesy Manus Hendriks.